Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Qualified Person
Quality Assurance ManagerQuality Assurance Manager Our client, a global biologics organisation, requires a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The QA Manager will be responsible for setting quality standards in respect of manufacturing and engineering systems and monitoring compliance with those standards. Responsibilities • Lead the activities of the Quality Assurance Department including documentation management and activities related to material release • Manage several quality systems including investigations, corrective actions and change control &...
Head of QualityOur client is seeking a Head of Quality / Quality Manager to manage overall Quality responsibilities at their site. This role has 28 reports, including 2 QPs, Q
Location: Dublin West,
QA SpecialistOur client is a leading global biotechnology company. They have best-in-class products in a number of therapeutic areas. They are seeking a QA Specialist for a global role with diverse responsibilities and a clear career path. Experience in Biologics is a big advantage. The position will require approximately up to 20% travel. RESPONSIBILITIES Reviewing batch documentation, data, certificates of analyses, and providing support to the QP function Supporting schedule adherence of material disposition Designing and implementing quality systems relating to batch disposition Maintai...
Location: Dublin West,
|Dublin West||€45000 - €50000|
Qualified PersonOur client is a leading global biotechnology company. They have best-in-class products in a number of therapeutic areas. They are seeking a QP for a global role with diverse responsibilities and a clear career path. Experience in Biologics is an advantage. The position will require approximately up to 20% travel. Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the disposition of material, including QP certification of product and works closely with colleagues in the Quality organization providing oversight of contact manufacturers, testing facilities and for leading, monitor...
Location: Dublin West,
|Dublin West||€80000 - €100000|
QA ManagerOur client is seeking a QA Manager to fill an existing position in West Dublin. They are a pharma facility with a strong, inclusive culture and some very interesting projects on the horizon. Responsibilities: • Ensuring GMP and GLP on site • Review and approval of QMS related documentation for compliance with GMP • Preparation for and participation in both customer and regulatory inspections • Preparation of Annual PQRs • Process Deviation Report management including implementation of effective corrective actions • Managing Custo...
Location: Dublin West,
|Dublin West||Not Disclosed|
Other Pharmaceutical Jobs
|Validation Manager||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
|Process Development Manager||Dublin North||€80000 - €100000|
|Validation Specialist||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
|R&D Principal Scientist (Product Development and Launch)||Galway||Not Disclosed|
|Senior Application Technologist (Bakery)||Kildare||Not Disclosed|
Qualified Person Career Profile
Qualified Person (QP)The QP is the person responsible for the final release of a batch of pharmaceutical product, finished products that are ready for consumption only. To do this, they must review all of the batch files, which encompass information from many of the other departments. A QP is named on a manufacturing licence and must be qualified according to Directive 2003/94/EC. This is granted by taking a specific 2 year course, or by having a Pharmacy degree plus the required experience. Salaries in this area range from €60,000 to €90,000 for an experienced QP. Many QPs also offer their services on contract, services numerous facilities simultaneously. A desireable and lucrative job for many working in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Minimum of five years experience in a Quality role.
Key Responsibilities of the QP
- Before certifying a batch prior to release the Qualified Person doing so should always ensure that the following requirements have been met:
- Each batch of finished product must be certified by a Qualified person within the EC/EEA before being released for sale or supply in the EC/EEA or for export.
- The principles and guidelines of GMP as stated in Directive 2003/94/EC for medicinal products and IMP for human use, as interpreted in the EC Guide to GMP have been followed. Ensure all requirements under references have been met prior to release of a batch.
- The principal manufacturing and testing processes have been validated.
- All the necessary Quality Control checks and tests have been performed, and account taken of the manufacturing and packaging conditions including a review of batch records.
- All necessary checks and tests have been performed, including any additional sampling, inspection, tests or checks initiated because of deviations or planned changes
- All necessary manufacturing, packaging and quality control documentation has been completed and endorsed by suitably authorised staff.
- To ensure that the legal requirements regarding imported products have been fully met.
- The general conditions as laid down on the Manufacturer's License orManufacturing Authorisation (IMB) are followed.
- The QP should maintain their knowledge and experience up-to-date in the light of technical and scientific progress and changes in quality management relevant to the products which they are required to certify.
- The QP must carry out audits of GMP facilities involved in the manufacturing of medicinal products used in the clinical study.
- The QP must maintain a register of all released batches.
The QP must promote GMP through training and guidance internally.
QA Manager Contract QA Analyst QA Specialist Marketing Executive Dublin North Senior Research and Development Scientist BD Manager Life Science New Product Development Engineer Supply Chain Contract Life Science Project Manager Supply Chain Manager Biotechnology Galway Validation Scientist Research Scientist Pharmaceutical Technical Project Manager Validation Specialist QA Engineer Analytical Group Leader Microbiology Kildare Quality Manager Formulation Scientist Engineering IT Analyst Offaly Biopharmaceutical Equipment Engineer Validation Engineer EHS Specialist Sales Executive Food Scientist Regulatory Affairs Sales Specialist Analytical Chemist Senior Scientist QA Executive Supply Chain QA Supervisor Validation Coordinator QC Analyst Limerick Research and Development Scientist Clinical Research Dublin EHS Engineer Medical Device Hospital Sales Rep NPD Technologist Chemist Manufacturing Executive Qualified Person Quality Assurance Research and Development R & D Technician Dublin South Product Manager Principal Research Scientist Project Lead Formulation Chemist Automation Engineer Dublin West Project Engineer PhD Manufacturing Coordinator Process Engineer Scientific Cork Sligo Medical Advisor Principal Scientist Biotechnologist Process Development Engineer Engineering Medical Affairs Chemistry Production Supervisor