Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Validation Manager
Validation ManagerValidation Manager Our client a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is currently recruiting for a Validation Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The Validation Manager will manage and coordinate the activities of the Technical services team which is made up of a Validation Specialist group and a Development lab group. Responsibilities • Formulate and plan development studies to support new product introduction, continuous improvement and company research objectives • Carry out validation activities as outlined in the Site Validation Policy a...
Other Pharmaceutical Jobs
|Senior Application Technologist (Bakery)||Kildare||Not Disclosed|
|Process Development Manager||Dublin North||€80000 - €100000|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Cork||Not Disclosed|
|R&D Principal Scientist (Product Development and Launch)||Galway||Not Disclosed|
|Validation Specialist||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Validation Manager Career Profile
Validation ManagerThe Validation Manager is responsible for the Validation and coordination of operation of machinery and process within the plant. This may be IT systems, various pieces of machinery or Cleaning processes. Salaries start at ca.€32,000 for an entry level position, with an experience Validation Manager being able to command €80,000+. Again, it's an area where many consult on short term contracts, when there is lots of project and construction work in the market.
Key Responsibilities of the Validation Manager
- To manage all operational validation activities within the client's organisation.
- To continue to develop and implement a compliant validation strategy for our client.
- To continue to develop and implement an efficient compliant and cost effective calibration and maintenance programme.
- To work closely with all departments and the Quality Department to ensure the operation of a validated environment according to GMP and other regulatory requirements
- Be capable of delivering high level reporting to the client's directors.
- Manage the process for the creation of documentation and requirements to include but not limited to the following:
- Computer Systems Validation Plans
- Equipment Validation Plans
- Cleaning Validation Plans
- Utility/Facility Validation Plans
- Components Area Validation Plans
- Tissue Business Master Validation Plan
- Despatch Validation Plans
- Environmental Monitoring Validation Plans
- Quality Control Validation Plans
- Scheduling, Planning and review of validation activities.
- Manage all facets of assigned validation projects while maintaining strong communication with client representative on project status and assistance needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Third level degree in a science/engineering/computer subject as a minimum.
- At least 5 years experience Validation Management experience ideally within the clinical, medical, laboratory or pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding and application of GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Experience of wide range of validations including Computer Systems Validation, equipment, cleaning and utility and facilities validation plans.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Previously have managed or supervised a team of experienced engineers in a similar industry.
- Be a motivator and leader for such a team.
- Attention to detail.
Marketing Executive Quality Manager Medical Device QA Specialist QA Analyst Qualified Person Manufacturing Coordinator Dublin South Senior Scientist Pharmaceutical NPD Technologist QA Manager Biotechnology New Product Development Engineer Microbiology QC Analyst Supply Chain Chemist EHS Specialist PhD Formulation Scientist Limerick Sales Executive Quality Assurance Production Supervisor Process Development Engineer Life Science Project Manager Offaly EHS Engineer Galway Senior Research and Development Scientist Project Engineer Validation Engineer Engineering Manufacturing Executive Food Scientist Dublin North Dublin Biopharmaceutical Analytical Chemist R & D Technician QA Executive Formulation Chemist QA Supervisor Kildare Technical Project Manager Chemistry Scientific Regulatory Affairs Contract Research and Development Scientist BD Manager Contract Supply Chain Life Science Automation Engineer Clinical Research Medical Advisor Research and Development Project Lead Equipment Engineer Validation Scientist IT Analyst Cork Research Scientist Sligo Validation Coordinator QA Engineer Process Engineer Biotechnologist Engineering Supply Chain Manager Sales Specialist Product Manager Validation Specialist Hospital Sales Rep Analytical Group Leader Dublin West Principal Scientist Principal Research Scientist Medical Affairs