Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain ManagerOur client is a biotech facility based in the Midlands. They have a unique company culture and this role will suit someone in a Supply Chain Exec role who is seeking to make a step up in their career. It’s offered initially as a 6-12 month contract. Summary of Role: As the Supply Chain Manager you will ensure production planning and procurement is in line with internal and external product demand schedules. You will play a key role in providing management with supply related information and analysis and furthermore direct procurement, operations and logistics as a planning ...
|Offaly||€55000 - €60000|
Senior Supply Chain Recruiter / ManagerLife Science Recruitment: We have created a mature recruiting model at LifeScience Recruitment which is based on 5 core principles: professionalism; reliability; accommodation; technical understanding; and hard work. By mirroring these qualities, we surround ourselves with professionals who strive to be the best-in-class whilst delivering a premium level of service. As part of a larger recruitment group (which also includes Capital Markets, HR Search and IT Search) LifeScience Recruitment has, since our inception, consistently grown across the sectors encompassi...
Other Supply Chain Jobs
Supply Chain Manager Career Profile
Supply Chain Manager
Successful Supply Chain Managers can have a very big impact on the success of a business. They tend to be engaged in every aspect of the business process from planning, purchasing, production, transportation, storage & distribution, and customer service but this list is not exhaustive. The performance the Supply Chain Manager can helps businesses control expenses, boost sales, and maximize profits.
Typical duties and skills for a Supply Chain Manager would include
- Development and management of the processes and procedures to ensure that commercial supply inventory and cost targets are achieved
- Lead all operational supply activities
- Develops and implement appropriate strategies and management methods
- Manages S&OP Process and improve as necessary
- Manages operational change control process
- Manages contracts and customer specifications and requirements in this area
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Meets agreed performance goals
- Manages the operational aspect of the supplier relationships in place
- Manage the service providers for all delivery needs
- Hold at least a degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in a similar environment
- People Management Experience
- Ability to manage multiple supply chains and suppliers
- Dynamic and be strategically focused
- Be Used to working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is key
Principal Scientist Contract Formulation Chemist Chemist Dublin South Formulation Scientist New Product Development Engineer Quality Assurance QA Engineer Supply Chain Regulatory Affairs Supply Chain Manager Qualified Person Life Science Production Supervisor Cork BD Manager Food Scientist Dublin West Biopharmaceutical Hospital Sales Rep Offaly Contract QA Executive Validation Engineer Supply Chain Engineering EHS Specialist Principal Research Scientist Product Manager EHS Engineer NPD Technologist Validation Specialist QA Specialist R & D Technician Technical Project Manager Sales Specialist QC Analyst Equipment Engineer Project Lead Sales Executive Medical Advisor Process Engineer Senior Research and Development Scientist Limerick Sligo Analytical Group Leader Project Engineer PhD Dublin Life Science QA Manager Engineering Microbiology Marketing Executive IT Analyst Automation Engineer Validation Scientist Quality Manager Project Manager Medical Device Validation Coordinator Analytical Chemist Process Development Engineer Kildare Biotechnology QA Analyst Manufacturing Executive Clinical Research Research and Development Scientist Galway Research and Development QA Supervisor Pharmaceutical Senior Scientist Manufacturing Coordinator Research Scientist Dublin North Chemistry Biotechnologist Scientific Medical Affairs