Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Quality Manager
Quality ManagerQuality Manager Our client, an Irish Engineering company with a global reach is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The Quality Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Quality function, as well as ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and improved. Responsibilities • Lead and manage a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians, ensuring they have the relevant skills, capabilities, tools and support to perform in their roles • Influence and promote an organisat...
Quality ManagerQuality Manager Our Client, a global medical device organisation requires a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have excellent people management experience and experience working within a GMP environment within Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals. Responsibilities • Develop and manage a high performance quality engineering and vendor teams • Create a strong collaborative team working environment with focus on customer needs, product quality and compliance • Demonstrate commitment to the Quality Policy (produ...
Head of QualityOur client is seeking a Head of Quality / Quality Manager to manage overall Quality responsibilities at their site. This role has 28 reports, including 2 QPs, Q
Location: Dublin West,
QA ManagerOur client is a service-provider-of-choice to the pharma and biotech industries in Ireland and internationally. They are seeking an adaptable, skilled and flexi
Other Connected Health Jobs
|Validation Manager||Dublin||Not Disclosed|
Quality Manager Career Profile
This is a wide role which often requires a Medical Device Quality Systems background and expertise within ISO 13485. Applyling this knowledge to a cutting edge industry is often an attraction for candidates who are used to working in a more manufacturing-orientated environment. A sample spec is below:
- Initially as a core member of the team which will implement a Global Quality Management System,
- As required oversee the production of DHF for products to be marketed in the US.
- As required assist in the preparation of 510k submissions for our client's products and product components. This may also require some involvement in clinical trials.
- As required develop an understanding of other overseas regulatory requirements (and prepare for submissions where clearance is required.
- Proactively develop and maintain the Company Quality Management System in accordance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Furthermore seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality System to meet the business strategy of the company.
- Act as the company representative in any company inspections/audits.
- Under the direction of the Head of RA/QA take ownership for the co-ordination of specific
- projects providing specific regulatory and quality services.
- Oversee design control for specific company products: review and approval of documents,
- maintain design history file, communicate findings and suggestion for improvements to design group. Ensure documents are produced in accordance with company procedures and check all documents for consistency and accuracy prior to issue.
- Work with service/manufacturing to ensure adequate quality controls prior to shipping.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree level qualification preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience to operate at this level.
- Proven RA / QA experience supporting product design control, customer support and production with at strong supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of FDA Quality Systems Regulations and ISO 13485:2003 required.
- Internal audit qualification also preferred. ISO13485 lead auditor qualification preferred but not essential.
- Experience in medical devices
Understanding of QA and Regulatory requirements
Manufacturing Executive Validation Engineer Research Scientist Hospital Sales Rep QA Analyst EHS Specialist Validation Specialist Supply Chain Manager Galway Dublin Microbiology Medical Device Process Engineer Kildare Biotechnology Engineering Dublin South Research and Development Formulation Chemist EHS Engineer Technical Project Manager Research and Development Scientist Medical Affairs Quality Assurance Formulation Scientist Equipment Engineer Production Supervisor QA Manager Validation Scientist Chemistry Life Science Biopharmaceutical Pharmaceutical QC Analyst Contract Cork Contract Sales Specialist Senior Research and Development Scientist Dublin North Supply Chain QA Executive QA Supervisor QA Engineer Principal Scientist Automation Engineer Sales Executive Analytical Group Leader Engineering Life Science Food Scientist Process Development Engineer Dublin West Qualified Person Chemist New Product Development Engineer Project Manager Quality Manager Regulatory Affairs Manufacturing Coordinator Medical Advisor Validation Coordinator Senior Scientist Supply Chain Marketing Executive Sligo Product Manager QA Specialist IT Analyst Analytical Chemist Biotechnologist Scientific Principal Research Scientist PhD Clinical Research Offaly NPD Technologist R & D Technician BD Manager Project Lead Limerick Project Engineer