Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Senior Associate QC (Contract)
|Job Type:||Temporary Contract||Salary:||Not Disclosed|
Job Description: Senior Associate QC (Contract)
Duration: 10 months +
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Documentation review and approval.
- QC Testing of Drug Product (Release/Stability).
- Lead investigations
- Support Laboratory Investigation Reports, Non-Conformances and Change Control.
- Training of Q.C Laboratory colleagues on current and new testing procedures.
- Protocol Writing and execution as required.
- Method Validation Protocol execution.
- Transfer of Analytical Methods to / from the site.
- Trending of Analytical Results and compiling reports.
- Write, Review, Approve SOPs as required.
- Maintain Laboratory House Keeping and cGLP standards.
- Commitment Tracking and follow up.
- Assist in regulatory and internal audits.
- Contribute to Cross Functional Investigations and Process Team Meetings as required.
- Test scheduling and planning to ensure deadlines are met.
- Champion of RFT and Lean Lab approach to QC testing.
- Degree in Biology/Biotechnology ideally - Bioassay experience - Cell culture
- 3-5 years GMP experience
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Alexa Tralla | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255