Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Regulatory Affairs Manager (Food)
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||Not Disclosed|
Our client is a world leader in the Food sector. They are currently seeking an experienced Regulatory Manager to manage and develop a team of Regulatory Technologists, Senior Technologists and Specialists. The successful person shall improve regulatory processes, ensuring efficient, accurate and timely delivery of technical documentation to customers across EMEA. They will also ensure that products meet national and international legislation requirements.
• Full understanding of relevant regulations globally - with a particular focus on EU, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
• Understanding Food Industry structure & regulatory implications (e.g. retailer requirements, RSPO, Halal and Kosher).
• Manage, develop and improve the regulatory processes, ensuring efficient, accurate & timely delivery of technical documentation to customers.
• Ensure that products meet national & international legislation requirements.
• Provide leadership to our client on regulatory requirements internally, to drive competitive advantage for our client
• Provide training and support to junior members of the department/ RDA function as appropriate.
• Business Partner the RD&A leadership team to support competitive business growth opportunities and innovation strategy.
• Identify opportunities and develop agenda for regulatory to enable business growth
• Support the development of new product specifications in accordance with customer requirements, regulatory and industry standards and with 100% accuracy.
• Take ownership and lead accuracy and validity of Technical documents (Product Specifications, Safety Data Sheets, Labels etc.)
• Actively participate in Regulatory steering working group and Strategic management group
• Responsible for delivering of Regulatory KPI's for the group.
• Regular reporting to the business and attendance at business meetings as required.
• Take the lead on regulatory related business projects as appropriate.
• Anticipating Regulatory changes and impact on our clients business, allowing for proactive action.
• Partner the business in client meetings to positively influence business development.
• Develop relationships with customer contacts to facilitate continued/improved business relationship.
• Representation and Influence at Industry Associations and Government bodies, bring knowledge of future regulatory changes to the team.
• Be seen externally as an expert in related regulation, taking a leadership role in European regulatory body committees and working groups.
• Demonstrated ability to write and co-ordinate submissions for International Regulatory Affairs Authorities
• Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in food science, chemistry or related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ of related experience in the food industry or associated regulatory agency
• Good knowledge of EU food legislation.
• PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience in SAP and Optiva systems an advantage
• Experience of National or International Trade Associations
• Fluency in English
• Proven Leadership skills
• Able to work accurately and quickly in a fast-moving environment
• An eye for detail: accurate, organized
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Self-motivated with good organizational skills
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256