Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
R&D Project Manager
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||€80000 - €100000|
Our client is a progressive and rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical company based in North Dublin. They now require an R&D Project Manager will undertake the full responsibilities for development projects (planning, coordinating and supervising the activities of projects developed by external centers and reporting their progress to the Management, other departments and partners).
The organisation will suit someone who is hands on, wants a real opportunity to affect change and bring new projects to life in an environment that thrives on ideas.
The R&D Project Manager will be report to the head of Product Development.
Ability to travel internationally (25%) is required.
• Ensuring that R&D department meets the timelines and manage delays, negotiate delivery time and cater efficient information flow between internal and external teams.
• Planning and negotiation of Project budgets and assessment of appropriate project scopes.
• Prepare Project Documentation using available programs.
• Lead the planning, initiation and execution of assigned international development projects.
• Optimize and track progress of project plans (time and resources) and ensure adherence to project plan.
• Perform Project Risk Analysis.
• Assure consistency of assigned projects with internal standards, policies and priorities.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Continuously monitor and report on progress, delays and obstacles of the project to all stakeholders including senior management.
• Provide direction, decision and support to project team.
• Perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
• Strong education background (MSc or higher in a life science discipline)
• Previous experience with US projects and QbD requirements is desired.
• Course in Project Management would be beneficial
• 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry specifically in R&D department
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747